Saturday 22 September 2012

First try @ Daorae Korean BBQ.


Hello blog! 
This is my second birthday celebration with my aunt and sister @ Daorae Puchong branch. My aunt is like my second mum in KL since my mummy is far away from me. :( LUCKILY I did NOT choose to dine in here on my birthday night cus I was thinking I did not tried Korean food before + heard so many of my friends said Korean food is so awesome blahhhh. But I came to think of it is kinda risky for me to do so, either I love it or hate it. Luckily I picked buffet dinner WHICH IS A SUPERB CORRECT CHOICE phewww.


 Yay, aunt treated and I honestly think that Korean food is so freaking expppppppp.
 Few slices of these cost RM35?! and cold+small portion side dishes with the vege that I don't eat for us to make kimchi(ewwwwww).

 The end result of  the above, tell me how can I get full???! I'm a big eaterrrr.



And I was forced to try on this kimchi well, since I was here already..... and this is me, faking a smile pretending that I love kimchi so much and I can't wait to eat it. lol
 My sister actually used burst shots to capture my reaction hahaha.
Do I look like a rabbit here? Lol.
 ..... I hate it.
Korean food is just not my type. Their tea tastes so sucky. I did not feel full at all. The side dishes are all cold+very lil+spicy+sour which makes me feel like eating some leftovers lol. It cost like rm91 for these? (seriously.....)

This is my first experience trying on Korean food. Don't hate me as this is my very own opinion. But never gonna try Korean food again. ^^V 

Chilled a lil @ Chatime Galleria which is just opposite Daorae.

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment