Sunday 26 February 2017

My dusty-pink / brownish tone series lipsticks



Hello, I did a video showing you guys the 7 dusty-pink / brownish tone lipsticks that I own. They are all affordably priced, RM30-45, easy to apply and long-lasting! 

I really like these range of colours because it doesn't look shocking for daily use, it create a  casual yet natural look like you lips are born-to-be so ever pinkish. What I like about it is some of the lipsticks are matte, and for lipsticks like NYX or other that dry matte, I don't even need to touch up my lips. Overall, the colour doesn't look too harsh for daily yet sophisticated.  

Play the video! I will list down every product down below : 

1) Maybelline Velvet Mattr MAT12
 

 

2) NYX CANNES #19 (most fav!!)
 

 

3) NYX STOCKHOLM #02 
 

 

4) NYX LONDON #04
 


5) EtudeHouse Rosy Tint Lips #TeaRose
 

 

 

6) NYX #565



7) Maybelline Totally Toffee #215 
 

 

 

I hope you guys enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment