Sunday 3 January 2016

Sawadeeka BANGKOK CITY!

Hello to this vibrant city in Thailand, I always wanted to visit BKK but finally I have the chance to. It the land of smiles and definitely live up to the name because the people I met throughout my trip are all very friendly. I will defenitely be back for more food and clothes.

My VLOG in BKK CITY!

My Itinerary

FLIGHT
Flew with Airasia. RM550/per person. KLIA2 - Don Muang Airport.
It was a last minute plan that we decided to go to BKK since we have not been there before. We booked our flight tickets just a week before our trip. Therefore, the price is slightly higher because AA does not has any promotion at that time. 


HOTEL
HOTEL DE BANGKOK for 4D3N. RM160 for a room/ per night. (2 persons for a room)
We immediately book the hotel right after we bought our flight tickets. Searching Agoda ups and downs, at last booked 2 rooms for a family of four. Since hotels almost filled up on our travelling dates, some of them do not allow us to book 2 rooms for consecutive nights. so eventually we booked Hotel De Bangkok, since the reviews are 80% good about it.

My review : Rooms are comfortable enough for our stay ( I have room tour in my vlog). Since we will be out in day time and only back at night for sleep. Staffs are friendly ( Thai people are genuinely nice, great that we have met friendly people throughout our trip) totally not like what the reviews said about it. Breakfasts were included, and I think breakfasts is a plus point, we don't have to go hunt for food early in the morning and the choices provided are great! Overall, what I like about them is the super friendly staffs and clean hotel with breakfast provided.

Downside : Location is not that strategic. We kinda get lost on the first night when we arrived, thought that our hotel is near to hotspots but actually not really. Walking to the nearest BTS station which is Victory Monument station, took us 15-20 minutes. Therefore, we cab alot in BKK. ( dont worry cabbing in BKK is cheap. ) 

Will I ever be back for this hotel : I think no, I prefer hotels that are near to BTS or hotspots.


PLACES
I have all places I visited in my vlog on YouTube.
I strongly recommend you guys to go to BKK in December, the weather is just lovely and no scorching hot sun during the days I visit.


Day 1 (16.12) : Food court @ PLATINUM FASHION MALL.
After we unloaded our stuffs, its dinner time, We had our dinner at this foodcourt located at the 6th floor of Platinum Fashion mall. Food are pretty decent, if you don't feel like eating somewhere that will upset your stomach, this could be a good choice. (more in my vlog)



Howtogo : 
We pretty much go anywhere by taxi in BKK so yeahh..

Day 2 (17.12) : Centralworld & SIAM AREA.
  1. After You : We ordered the famous / must-try Shibuya Honey Toast. I once saw on the internet that if you don't come here for this, it kinda means that you didn't visit to BKK. But this toast is really yummy, and the price is average, not like ridiculously expensive since everyone is raving about it. 
  2. LunchSomtamnua @ Siam Square : Their fried chicken and papaya salad is a must try!! it will not dissapoint you. :)
  3. Mango Tango : Their mango-themed dessert is really good!!! MANYGO EVERYTHING PLEASE. The price is also very reasonable, just order everything will do haha.
  4. McD's pop up store "CREATE MY BURGER' : I've seen it on facebook before that you can customize your own McD burger, since we were just around there at that time, why not! Not to say very special but at least we can have pork customized burger here, hehe.
Howtogo :
The whole area is walking distance, Centralworld and the Siam area ( Siam Paragon, Siam Square and others. ) The BTS is ChitLom station and we got to see the prettiest BTS station filled with lights. Plus point is traveling on Christmas season is always filled with joy, we got to see super awesome Christmas deco in front of Centraworld.

Day 3 (18.12) : PRATUNAM MARKET, KUANG SEAFOOD & TERMINAL 21.
  1. Kuang Seafood : My friend introduced me this thai seafood restaurant cus we wanna have some exotic Thai dinner. Hence we picked this since it is kinda near to our hotel (walking distance ) Price : It is slightly higher because I see tourists dinning here, but they serve decent Thai food, I personally really like the Tomyum gong and steamed lemon fish. 
  2. Terminal 21 : It is a mall that designed like an airport which has difference countries. We tried Swensens over there because the price is cheaper than Malaysia.
Day 4 (19.12) : CHATUCHAK MARKET

Howtogo : 
Take BTS to Mo Chit station and you will arrive at the market, don't worry there is always a crowd just follow. :p


My VLOG in BKK CITY! 
Thanks for the memories xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment