Friday 21 September 2012

Birthday Dinner @ TAO.


Hi blog!
The day before I was planning what to have on my birthday night. No candle light dinner for this year cus I wanted to enjoy good food, by good food I meant is great quantity of food. I prefer quantity > quality this time, so I chosen buffet but dk which buffet to try out cus I had already tried Jogoya, Tenji and Shogun, I would say 'so so only' but Jogoya has the most choices. My cousin introduced me TAO and her friends gave high rating for TAO. I know righttttt, TAO is from Penang but I don't have a chance to try out. So, I decided to go for TAO at last @ Sunway Giza.

The MUST-ORDER CHEESE baked Scallops OMFGBBQWTF I ordered like 3 plates of this until I got sick of them lol.
CHEESE BAKED OYSTER. 
Their chawanmushi is warm enough for me, likey!




My date. :3 Never thought of having buffet dinner with him would be so fun! 
EAT LIKE THERE"S NO TMR!! the Penang style haha.

This choco fountain heaven. 
Too bad we were so stuffed already just had some of the fruits dipped with it.

Out of the sudden, the waiters and waitress walked towards me singing birthday song with a cake, I WAS SO SHOCKED hahaha. My boy planned this for me secretly. I was so thrilled cus I did not expect a cake or birthday pressie from him this year as we already promised. But a lil heart-shape cake already meant a lot . Yay I've got a cake on my birthday. :)

Thanks to the waitress if not we wouldn't be having a pic tgt on that night.

Random shot, please focus on the very chio effect of blowned candles lol.

OOTD.

Ended our day with extremely exhausted soul. The very last min when I was about to get down from his car, he wanted me to find his house key in the car drawer. I was so pekcek already cus his car drawer basically stores all kind of rubbish and I couldn't find the damn housekey. -.- But I found a watch! I was like ......'who's watch...... then I realised it is the watch I wanted to buy for myself! IT"S MY BIRTHDAY PRESSIE. :D I burst into tears wtf. hahah. He is so tricky!!!! The watch that I wanted to buy for myself after earning a lil from fluffyponyy. He gave me as my birthday pressie. I'm so surprised and feel so contented. Blessed. I really thought I won't be receiving a birthday gift from him already...*best part hehe.

My 20th birthday had been so wonderful. Everything turned out very very great. Im so grateful. From a surprised from my sisters to a good breakfast in the morning to a good buffet dinner with so much satisfication. (TAO is the best buffet for me so far.)
THANK YOU ALL.
and also each and everyone who wished me. I thank you. 
XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment