Sunday 4 November 2012

Graduation Day!


Hi blog. I'm so proud to blog about this entry. I'm finally graduated from CAT! :) 
Well, late but better than never right. It was aheld at Sunway University's MPH and on a Sunday morning, and the day after is our LAW paper mock. What a 'great' timetable! -.- 7 early 8 early woke up and prepared, they want us to be there on 8am. ON A SUNDAY. DAY BE4 LAW PPR. 
The most appreciated thing is bf is turned up to attend my convoy, it was sucha proud moment too bad my parents were not there. :( 



 Thanks to the bf chiong to the front and keep squeezing with those cameraman to take this pic, saved up my 170bucks lol.
 Me and the principle, Mr Teo Ee Seng. 

My lecturer for Tax, Mr Simon. Although he is always hao lian-ing somehow he is very nice person la. Just that he got too much to talk and most people don't wish to bump into him in uni haha.  
This lecturer need not introduction, lol. Mr Jana, the funniest lecturer. 


Happy Graduate to myself! 
This is a very proud moment but just to remind myself, there's still a long way ahead. Stay determined! 
XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment