Tuesday 13 August 2013

Hatyai Trip!

Hi blog!

Blogging about Hatyai trip with my precious family during this holiday, its been awhile for us to go for a short getaway, wanted to go Thailand for the longest time, BKK to be exact but wrong timing and it was too last min. to plan, so Hatyai it is! 

We went there by tour, Rm270/person during peak season, including 2 nights hotel stay and transport.

After 5 hours of bus ride, we finally reached and checked in Tanaphat Hatyai Hotel and off we went to Lee Gardens Mall to chill. I was straving by that time and we just settled down at this Ramen shop. I wonder why are people keep staring at me, mayb I look like one of the cartoon in Alice in the Wonderland or smth?! haha.

OOTD Day 1 :

With my momma. ^.^

Billing time gave us a heart attack when we were not used to baht hahhaa. Waitress was chuckling behind us.
 



I was darn sleepy that time, it explains all on my face.

Went in Gelate for ice-cream break, it was full house everywhere. 
By that time, I was waiting for my result, nervous ttm and I had butterflies all over my tummy. 
HUGE ASS PRAWNS.
My fav place - 7-11. 
Snack hauls round 1 omnomnomnomnom.

 

I bought this bottle of Meiji milk everyday, 2 bottles a day, and this instand bread thingy that I first tried when I was in Koh Samui and fell in love. Where to find all these in Malaysia?!

OOTD : Day 2.
Cropped Top : Topshop.
Skater skirt : sister's.
Kicks : Converse. 

Touring around Hatyai with others. It was fun meeting new friends!
Had to have this 'du ka pui' as breakfast, I loveeeeee pork legs rice so muchh!! This shop is just located beside my hotel, so idk how to describe the exact location. 

 Random temple visit.

Samila Beach, Songkla.
 Nothing much, quite dirty and there is a mermaid status. Just went near, read it's history. Apparently tourists queued up to take pics with that statue.
Little pony. *pats ^.^
  Finally converse buddies. for. life.


 Highlight!! We had coconut ice-cream but....check out theSPELLING lol.
 RM4 for this, not bad! This actually made me wanted to try JJ Market's even more. BKK, wait for me!!!!

 My super nice dad. <333
 Next, Floating Market. Too many ppl on that day, hot and sticky bodies squeezing each others. >.<
 Wanna try some fried worm?? or maybe fried cockcroach??!! They said it just tasted normal, but can u imagine it is a freaking. COCKCROACH. EWW.
 This drink that everybody was queuing for,  RM3/mug and you can bring the mug home. I was the one who squeezed in to get it for my family. I wonder did anyone fell into the river before?? Lol.

 Not that I wanted Hello Kitty, left Hello Kitty's!

 



The night we went for Thai massage, RM30 for 2 hours but we went there quite late, so only 1 hour. I felt alive! Lol. Wanted to have massage for the longest time, my 老骨头 made so many noises you have no idea. Lol.

Day 3 : 
Woke up at 7am and acc. my mum to this famous wet market. Only both of us cus my sister was sick. We went there with 2 other aunties who intro-ed my mum to this market. *bad decision* It was just like any other wet market in Malaysia I would say, most aunties went for the Zebra shop that sells kitchen utensils.
 Pork legs rice for breakfast again! 
 This is SOOO GOOD! and it is only RM5. I had tried Mango rice at Thai restaurant here and I tried this, cannot be compared. This is sooo authentic. It just a random stall located at the wet market.
 
That's all for the trip! My fav part in Thailand would be Tuktuk ride! Rm2/person only, no matter how far your location is, like really?!? But according to my friends, only Hatyai's Tuktuk is honest enough, other parts like BKK maybe they will cheat tourists. Me and my mum even gave this Tuktuk driver tips cus he is so old and looks very kelian, s'more his Tuktuk so old already.

It was quite a fun trip with my fam! Love them! <3 
XX.
ps: abrupt ending cus I need to sleep before 3am today!!!
pps : I MISS MY BF AND GFS. 1 in Chiang Mai, 1 in Sweden, 1 in Canada,  是怎样?! T.T

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! The Grilled Sandwich is so nice from 7-11. Couldn't find else where in Malaysia / Singapore. Hopefully they will import to Malaysia / Singapore in the future!

    ReplyDelete