Sunday 30 September 2012

myBurgerLab is AWESOME!

Hi blog!
Tried myBurgerLab weeks ago, now only blog about it, many posts are pending still. In blogging mood Sunday! lol. I would say the burger is so damn awesomeeeeeeeee!! But trust me the waiting part was damn sien + packed + no place to wait + worst of all no wifi..... The waitress keep offered to take pics of us and they will stick on the board(pic below) but no wifi also how to post?! Kinda dissapointed with the service but burger is damn good.



This is the board that I was talking about...
<3
 DAMN GOOD!!
This source is even awesome-er? lol.
Cannot even take a proper photo without ppl photobombing, this is the best photo already lol.

I would like to try again but really dislike the waiting part, somemore we waited like 30 customers(is customers not minutes) and saw people eating like using a chair as the table, very kelian leh. But try once is a must! :)

Exam is 2 weeks time omg not again...... AND BIRTHDAYS. Oct will be freaking broke to me I swear. Bf's bday -> Sis's bday -> Bestf's bday. Well, shown that I can really click well with the libras teehee. Foresee a tinner wallet and a bigger tummy? lol. and also more updates. <3


XX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment