Tuesday 18 September 2012

Birthday Breakfast @ Antipodean.

Hello blog! 
 Blogging about my 20th birthday, finallly. I'm no longer a teen, BIG 2 0. This is so depressing, I kinda not wanting 913 to be arrived but it is a fact, lol. I feel a bit old. :( 

Planned my birthday for myself cus only me myself know what I want haha so the bf is only fulfilling me.Whee. Wanted to try out Antipodean for the longest time! Esp for their big breakfast, I'm a breakfast person esp for english breakfast, it will definitely kick start an awesome day with a good breakfast. 

So we went to Bangsar for Antipodean. It was so crownded on a Thrusday morning? seems like the people there no need to work ey? haha. We seated at the outdoor and I can totally feel that I was at overseas having some good breakfast, really! 


Spotted smth on my coffee. It was so heart-warming and I ended up reluctant to sip my cuppa coffee lol. This defnitely made my morning awww. :)
Bf did his coffee art and made a 3D heart for me, awww x2? haha.

My Big Breakfast with bacon choice.
 Bf's Smoked Salmon Omelette.






OOTD.


 After that, we went to MidV for a movie.
The Possession, yupp a horror movie on my birthday. But I kinda enjoyed watching horror movie, at least I won't be falling asleep in the cinema... Just watched Chernobyl Diaries the other day and next will be Sinister? The trailer kinda freaks me out a lil already. :o 

Oh ya, a surprise from my girls!!! 
My silly sisters surprised me with beautiful cupcakes and cacated 'happy bithday' candles on my door with my most unglam look at 0000. Haha, I'm overwhelmed. They both told me will be busy doing assignments on that night but turned out surprising me at 12am sharp. Touched. :') Thank you girls. 



Cupcakes cheers! 
Cheers to the start of a new decade! Peace.

XX.
next will be my birthday dinner post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment