Wednesday 29 August 2012

Topshop Personal Shopping.

Pardon my super bad pic quality. :(

Hello blog! 
It's been so long since my last update. Had so much fun during raya break, now classes has back to normal and I've a lot to catch up on my studies. Fighting! Guess not much time to update this space. :(  

Talk bout today, had a 'sweet escape' to Midv with yinger. Ultimate purpose is to repair her ipad @ Machine. The service center over there is too comfy, I almost fall asleep on the couch. :O Apple never fails to dissapoint their customers. :) 

Window shopping with my shopping buddy after. We went in Topshop. I've known about Topshop Personal Shopping but never experience it before. So I went to inquire about that and got to know that you actually have to make an appointment with the Personal Shopper before you shop. But we are so lucky that Denver is free at that time. So we went in and started our personal shopping. :D 

It's sucha a great experience with Denver Leong, he's so friendly! I told him what kinda style I like and how should I pair them to look fabulous, and also my friend, he instantly knows what we like and start to hunt for cloths that we desired and pair it for us. How awesome!!!!!!!! They have adorable cupcakes served for us too. The photo above is the kinda style I really adore, america chic. //skull bralet, denim vest, studded pants// I would have bought every items I was wearing if I've the ability to do so. Well...... who doesn't love Topshop? 

We had fun times pairing outfits. I really love his job. This is like my desired job <3 <3 <3 but well what we want is always not what we gonna have right. Just gonna accept the fact. :) But the few hours in Topshop Personal Shopping is enough for me to enjoy do things that I love to do the most. :))))) 

xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment