Wednesday 7 January 2015

My thoughts on travelling.



I love the idea of traveling. It really relax my soul, do it once in a year, or maybe some roadtrips in between with your loved ones.
" I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met. " 

Travelling to destination that you have known but never been to is something so exciting! You know so much of it, you eagerly wanna be there and once you are breathing in the air over there, you feel so ever grateful. That feeling. 


“Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance.” 

I love it when I'm totally not familiar with the surrounding but once I did it, it feel so accomplished. Just like my recent HK trip. I'm the literally the leader / photographer, I've tons of maps in my bag yet I've to take photos of my parents and for myself anywhere, asking kind locals for directions with my amateur canton. And when it comes to the end of the trip, the contentment I get is beyond words, and addictive enough that I wanna do it again. 


" What strange phenomena we find in a great city, all we need do is stroll about with our eyes open. Life swarms with innocent monsters. "

I love cities skyline. 
I love to experience how the foreigners live. 
I love taking public transport esp train. I got to see so many kind of people, passers-by running errands, grabbing coffee/breakfast or just crossing the pedestrians to anywhere. 
I love it when kids smile at me. 
I love it when the person being informative to the direction that I enquire. 
I love it when I see people with good/same fashion sense walk passed me, or maybe people who is very daring with what they're wearing. 
I love to try out local food but not upper class restaurant which comes in small portion in a big plate. 
I love to have my iPhone in my hand and ready to snap anything around me. 
I just love the idea of traveling. 

Lastly, 
I love to genuinely blog about my trips because I will always look back and caught myself smiling. :) 


My next destination is set. I'm sure I will be amazed and I can't wait for it. I'm sure it will be worth it. :) 

Ps : My disneyland post will be next ops. Hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment