Wednesday 14 January 2015

HONG KONG | Day 3 DISNEYLAND



Hello!!! 
Finally continue to blog about the 3rd day in HK. We spent the whole day in Disneyland, I'm so happy that we picked Disneyland over Ocean Park cus Disneyland is just magical?!? I can't even, all I wanted was an all year pass at the end of the day. I guess everyone is just a kid at heart, we enjoyed! And it explains below, pictures spam on the go hehe. 

We had breakfast at Tsui Wah 翠華, hmmm what I ate was not very much to shoutout, but u can try  奶油猪 :)

Next we headed to HK DISNEYLAND!! We bought our tixs at our hotel's lobby, easy enough for us because I was still worrying where to buy them, not sure every hotel has this service tho.


>>> Sunnybay Station 
Super adorbs!


We are here!!!










Sleeping Beauty's castle 


Familia~

....and my childhood dream fulfilled! :D





We met Duffy bears, they are super cute!!! there's actually a long queue behind, people queuing up for them. If you don't know about their story, pls google it. Hehe. 

The other thing I love about Disneyland is super cute dressed-up toddlers! I saw many Elsa and this super adorable Snow White. She is a Taiwanese and her grandma beside told us she spent a lot on her costume and brought her here, awwww! 




In front of Tarzan's Treehouse.

And we went for the roller coaster ride at Grizzly Gulch, the new themed area. 
We were totally unprepared haha, didn't see it coming to be so adrenaline rush. We thought like.....mmm kids ride. We were wrong! Lol. Screamed like hell, I was so guilty cus the couple in front of me might just turned deaf lolll. They seems like didn't really expect it to be so 'qi kek' too, it was fun tho!

Next, Toy Story Land!
We went for the Slinky Dog Spin. Although the written waiting time is around 45mins, but the actual time we waited were 15-20mins for most of the rides. So go ahead and queue!  





Cinderella Carousel 
*heart-shaped eyes*

When the sky turned dark, everywhere lights up. It was so beautiful! The good thing about going theme park on Christmas time is all the beautiful lights and seasonal events. It was 'snowing' later that time, all I saw was people selfie-ing the whole time hahah. 


Waited until 9pm for the fireworks show. Love it, too magical! If you're going, pls wait for the fireworks show, I promise it will be worth it! :D



Huge X'mas tree!




Had a really good time over there,  how much it made me wanted to visit to Disneyland on other countries! My parents just went to US's 2 years ago and they said there are more things to see. Reminiscence my childhood times once again.

It was a magical day. <3  
Up next, Macau!!!

HK DAY 1 - HERE
 HK DAY 2 - HERE 

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment