Sunday 21 December 2014

HONG KONG | DAY 1

The I'm Hello to this rusty space of mine! I'm back to blog about my recent HK trip with my family! 

It was an adventurous 5d4n, so exciting yet exhausting. Thanks to my parents for letting me to plan the whole trip, I was really busy doing homework beforehand, searched up the Internet for more information and thankful that all went well! :D We enjoyed but the downside is we have to walk and walk and walk to everywhere everyday. It was really tiring and I can't feel my legs at the end of the day. But I'm not complaining, if you don't already know, I love taking train! haha. Transportation is so much more easier and accessible in HK, all you need is just a MTR app/map. 

16Dec : KLIA2 >>> HKG AIRPORT 8:20am 

Arrived in HK at 1pm! 
Huge Swarovski Crystal X'mas tree at the airport. 


We travelled to town by Airport Express to Kowloon station, from there we took a free shuttle bus K4 to our hotel. (Only selected hotels are included in the list.) 

Street of Tsim Sha Tsui 尖沙咀. 


Once we arrived at our hotel, I'm impressed! Our hotel is BP International Hotel 龙堡国际 and we booked a family room, I'm so glad with my decision, booked via Agoda. Really recommend this hotel cus the location is very strategic and it is easily seen, consider quite spacious and clean, everything is good! Kowloon Park is just beside the hotel. Nearest station is Jordan station which has so many street food at night and very near to all the famous food places like Australia Dairy co. yadda.. 


Wake up to this view everyday. 

Hotel x'mas decoration. 



 Street of Jordan 佐敦. 





First night's dinner is Mak Man Kee noodles 麦文记云吞面世家 at Parkers street, Jordan. Their wantanmee really impressed me!!! Love the huge Tiger prawns (1 bowl, there are 4 tiger prawns, what!?) and their 油菜 also very nice! Perfecto for a cold night like this.



After that we headed to >>>> Victoria's Peak 太平山山顶, also known as The Peak for the significant Hong Kong skyline. Thats a lot of walking to The Peak, moreover it was a really breezy night.

It was full of tourists when we arrived and that night was extraordinarily cold (13'c) and SUPER windy! I went up with only 2 layers which ended up freezing my butts off! 

View from the Sky Terrence 428.
Honestly the view made it worth-while, I mean look at it, so fascinating! So happy that I made it there to see the night skyline, with my own eyes. :D Honestly it made me love cities even more. <3 










As usual, we had our supper before going back to hotel. 
#suppersituation

 Honestly, this is the thing that I miss the most!! They are just located outside Jordan station and I think the curry fish balls supper yummmz!! 

咖喱鱼蛋 x Tao fu fa

My fav 牛腩河!!!!!! I have it literally every night as supper hahaha, honestly miss it so much! And this is just a normal shop. 

That's all about Day 1. Will continue to blog. Xx 

1 comment:

  1. Hi frauline, I am going to hk very soon.may I know what's the shop name of the 牛腩河.it's okay if u just give me the name roughly

    ReplyDelete