Monday 27 October 2014

Nike rosherun baby.



Whooops! So happy to finally got my Nike Rosherun, so dope isn't it!!! Picked grey cus my recent favourite colour is grey! And most importantly it matches my outfits. 

Bought it last week and I wore it once out, hence the bottom is not all clean and white anymore. Lol, I love to see it clean but that's impossible rite since shoes are meant for walking. 

Rosherun model is quite hard to find in Malaysia, especially the authentic ones. When I first know about rosherun, I saw online websites selling, the prices are too cheap to be real and they have wide range of choices (that sold out in the US) I then search up and realised there are so many fake ones are selling outside and looks totally the same as the authentic ones, but if you feel it with hands, you can easily spot the differences. 

Therefore I'm so thrilled with my buys! Also twinning with my sister, she got influenced by me haha, we both bought it but in different colour.  Hehe. Till then xx 

2 comments: