Monday 26 September 2016

SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND BLOG!


Hi guys, finally Imma blog about Shanghai Disneyland! When we started to plan for our trip to Shanghai we knew that we gonna visit to the newly-opened Disneyland. Since we have only been to HK Disneyland, read my blog post here, I am going to write out what I experienced in Shanghai Disneyland.

PRICE
370yuan. Converted into RM around RM230.

TICKET
We initially wanted to buy our ticket on the official website but it can't. So alternatively, we bought ours at this website - hereAfter purchasing, they called me to confirm my information and when booking's confirmed, they emailed me with full details on it. No further charges. 

My experience : I kinda regretted for not buying 2-day passes because one day is just NOT enough, imagine queueing will take up so much time. SH Disneyland is legibly bigger than HK and Tokyo's 2-3 times, walking from one point to another takes time and you will get tired, I remember I was standing all the time, besides the time I was having lunch, at the end of the day, everyone just passed out in the metro on our way back. Therefore, I honestly sugguest you guys to buy 2-day passes (700 yuan = RM432) if you really wanna experience the whole disney park and all the rides.

REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PASSPORT.
They need it to verify when changing to your Disneyland ticket. Changing process is very easy and no hassle, queue up as usual at the entrance and present your passport for verification.

HOW TO GO
Take metro line 11 from city centre to Disneyland. 

FOOD
Snacks and an unopened water bottle is allowed. No selfie stick. 
There will be a check bag right before you entering to the Disney park. 

Advise : Bring your biscuits, bring a thermo with hot water and bring your 3-in-1, have a bite while you're queueing, you will thank me later ;) 

LunchWe had our lunch at Barbossa's Bounty, Treasure Cove, BBQ ribs set. Highly recommend to eat here because the pork ribs is good, literally melted in your mouth.  

95yuan per set -  I personally think it is very reasonably priced as the portion is very big, enough for 2 persons sharing. With a Disney-fied environment, it's not overpriced like what the Internet said. 

Dinner : We didn't have time for dinner, I found out it is always like that for me, even in HK Disneyland. It is either I'm shopping at Mickey Avenue, or taking pictures eveywhere, or queuing. Ain't body got time for that lol.

DISNEYLAND MAP 
Map in Chinese / English is seperated. If you can read Chinese and English, I sugguested you to take a chinese map because most of the boards are written in Chinese.

APP
Download Shanghai Disneyland official app in your phone, they have all the timing and details easy for you to check which rides has less people at that time.

WHAT MUST NOT MISSED!
All famous rides fastpass are available.


1. 'Pirates of the Caribbean' ride 加勒比海盗

It is a MUST to make your way to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride which is absolutely insane, so surreal. The entire experience is like a wild ride, best ride I've ever been on.

2. Soaring Over the Horizon 飞跃地坪线
Since this is one of the famous rides, my queue time took an hour, I heard on peak days it could be up to 2.5hours / 4 hours . It basically bring you to all around the places on a flying chair. At last it 'landed' in Shanghai and the crowd will soar over Shanghai, since everyone is here and we also got excited.  

3. Roaring Rapids 雷鸣山漂流

This ride will make you get wet, although I wanna ride it SO BADLY but I didn't at last because it was raining at that time and I didn't prepare anything for this ride, looking at all the participant got all wet, I personally think it is a hassle to clean and also I didn't wanna fall sick. But I will definitely ride it if I am all ready. The queue time is normally 1-2hours, can't imagine how cold it would be if you ride it during the winter season.

4.TRON Lightcycle Power Run  创极速光轮

This is the SICKEST ride ever in my life. Not for the weak. 
I wasn't planning to go on and then I got persued by my sis, not very willing at first, I am a coward. :( While queuing up the ambience and sound effect already made you all pumped up. Once I got myself situated and locked into place, in my mind : die. The speed of the ride is much faster than I expected and my whole experience was just in a dark blank space, no where like the normal roller coaster you thought it would be. This ride is insane.  
MUST RIDE. X3

5. Alice in the wonderland maze 爱丽丝梦游仙境迷宫

It is not a ride but a maze that has all Alice in the wonderland characters, more on sight-seeing. If you are fond of Alice in the wonderland defnitely it will impress you.

6.Seven Dwarfs mine train 七个小矮人矿山车

Basically it is a seven dwarfs themed roller coaster which is also one of the famous rides. I didn't get to ride on this, again, due to time contraint. But I can imagine it would be fun to ride a Snow white themed roller coaster. 


SHOWS 
Mickey巡游表演期间
Showtime : 12noon, 3:30pm

Grand FIREWORKS at the Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Showtime : 8:30pm

This one you must not missed. 80% of the songs are in Chinese and the most incredible thing is Mulan is showing, I almost teared up because I love Hua Mulan stories so much. Not forgetting all the fireworks are amazing. It makes the day ends perfectly.

Below are the shows that I recommend but I did not went due to time constraint :
Frozen : A Sing-Along Celebration
Showtime : 10:45am, 11:45am, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 4:30pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm

Tarzan : Call of the Jungle Show.
Showtime - 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 5pm. 


Let the photos do the talking :


Disneyland ticx.















Lunch. 



My Zodiac
tsum tsum!




Way out.

99yuan for this piece of memory in SH Disneyland.


Chinese enough.



Thanks for the memories.
xx.

VLOG WILL BE UP SOON.


Follow my instagram for more photos :
@fraulinegoh


Official website :
https://www.shanghaidisneyresort.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment