Thursday 26 September 2013

Cambridge Satchel is here!!



As my title mentioned, my Cambridge satchel has finally arrived!!! a.k.a my 21st birthday pressie from the bf. Hype hype hype, I'm on cloud 9! :D

It's finally here, I've been contemplating between so many colours/collections and spent so long thinking which one should I get, ended up with purple. I LOVEEE my bags, so I always have names for my babies, this one will be Purple Lolly. Haha, I swear this name just poped out, no related to anything. Haha. 

It's a 13'' size, full leather, from The Classic collection by The Cambridge Satchel Company in England. If you often browse through Lookbook / street style blogs, you would have known by these old school style satchels cus it's often carried by fashion-goers, also an fashion essential cus it is very vintage-looking & easy-matching, suitable to carry as an everyday bag. Actually it would be better if I've my name embossed on it but....nvm. :) I'm so happy that I've made the decision, to buy it in the 13'', it is not too massive yet it is enough to hold my daily essentials. I couldn't wait any longer to bring this gorgeous out & style it. Another plus point is Lauren Conrad also has one too, hehe.



This is my video version of the photo above. A bit messy and it is just a raw video w/o any edit works, so don't expect too much, s'more with background music lol.
Featuring my all-time-favs. 
Thomas Sabo, Naked Palette 1 & Daisy Marc by Marc Jacobs. <33

The story behind Cambridge Satchel Company is very inspiring! 
more :  X

Can't wait to bring Purple Lolly out! :D 
I'm really happy with it. <3 All thanks to Mr. Bf who always fulfill my wishes. :)
A "what's in my bag' video, perhaps?  

xx.
ps : CAN'T WAIT TO BLOG ABOUT MY BDAY PARTY LA, photos faster come to me! 
Meanwhile, blogged about my 21st birthday dinner H E R E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment