Tuesday 8 October 2013

My 21st birthday date • Yeast Bolangerie, Bangsar

Hi October! Octorber has been busy, busy with birthdays. Yes, the birthday of my bf, sister and my bestfriend's. They are all Libras, I am so fated with fella Libras. 

Blogging about having a breakfast in the afternoon at Yeast, Bangsar. It was actually my birthday. This restaurant gave me a really different ambiance, is like I'm having breakfast at somewhere in France. This restaurant serves croissants and brogues with different ways of serving. The boss of the restaurant I bet is a French, I requested a coffee art of my birthday date and he didn't get me. O.O Nevermind.....
Fresh daisies on the table. 









On the way back, he suddenly stopped the car and said something wrong behind and went to check. Came back with this big box of present. I was so surprised. Pressie was wrapped by him, awwwwww. Quite ok wert. I had ZERO clue about this & what's inside cus a cup? perfume? lollll. And it's a Polaroid cam! I couldn't bliv I've a surprised gift on my birthday cus he already bought me a Cambridge satchel online. I can haz 2 pressies yay! Now that I've it, I don't need to borrow from my cousin anymore hahaha. Pastel blue and it is so coincidentally same with Renie's. :D 

First instax pic of us with this baby.


OOTD.

xx.
now playing : Dark Horse - Katy Perrt ft. Juicy J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment