Friday 20 September 2013

21st birthday dinner @ Ril's Bangsar.

Hello blog! Finally blogging about my 21st. 
On that very own night, we went for dinner at Ril's Steakhouse @ Bangsar. Previously, I wanted to go to the main branch at Jalan H S Lee but it seems like lucks weren't with us, that branch was close for renovation, so we went to Bangsar's instead. Of course my partner of the night is my boy. So happy to spend the 3rd birthday tgt with him, since 19. :)   

Selfie. x Love my dress of the night.


Lovely place. x




My main course ; Sticky Beef Short Ribs. 
I kid you not, It was sooo soo good, juicy, chewy and the meat was so tender, literally falls off the bone. The combination of the beef and mashed potato was so heavenly match, perfecto! 

Kyle's Crispy Pan-seared Chicken Casserole. 
Picture does not do justice at all cus it was too good, the skin was so crispyy. Took a bite tgt with the crispy skin, chicken and sauce, zomg I can't even describe, it was the best chicken I ever eaten. He likes it a lot! 


Finale dessert : Chocolate Fondant with The Last Polka's Gula Melaka ice-cream aside. Perfect ending to our dinner.





Thanks to the waiter who took this photo for us, patiently. :)

I was the happiest girl on that night, everything turned out smoothly, food was excellent, dessert was good, it deserves a 2nd visit. I felt like I've made a right choice to dine in here on my 21st. Great night with great food and companion, Thanks for the dinner, my love. <3

Polaroid films . x

No comments:

Post a Comment