Monday 15 October 2012

MAROON 5 LIVE IN MALAYSIA!

Hello blog! 
This week is my exam week. Today I just finished my law exam (which was hell) and wednesday will be another one and I will be back in Butterworth for 2 weeks!!! Miss my home so much esp my parents .....and hometown food. :9 

Back to topic, me and the bf went for Maroon 5 Overexposed World Tour at Stadium Shah Alam. It was our first proper concert together and concert tixs are an advance birthday gift to my boy since he idolizes Adam Levine and the best thing is he got me to accompany him and fully sponsered! haha. (thank god my bf doesn't like weird weird stuffs so I don't have to accompany him to do so. :b)

Selca before go out!

 Happy boy is happy! 
 This photo with his pose like this makes me look super short...



 Our tixs are free seating. But we saw some of them successfully sneaked into the rock zone and we were thinking to do so until we second that and said 'har wanna stand for hours meh' #oldcouple hahaha. But when the concert starts, everyone just stands on the chair LOL. 
 Our view not bad wert, haha.
 still waiting..... Maroon 5 is like #typicalmalaysian forever late.... But after the concert started they never stop performing for the full 1 and a half hour, kinda impressed!!
 And also they have guest band, The Cab with their quite famous song (forgotten the name) Not bad really!!!


 Time to say byebye :'(
(actually those photos are just to show that my camera is awesome!! Super zoom in already still very clear!!! hehe. There are videos too, super clear but I'm kinda lazy to upload.....)

My OOTD and accessories from my blogshop. :)




GOOD NEWS! 
My blogshop's collection 2 is up!! and better news is peace rainbow bracelet sold out in 1 day! Thank you guys! I guess you guys really love colourful accessories more... I personally like the spike headband as I only import accessories that I like. Like finally a headband that can make me look so chio and also protect myself? lol.. So guys click in and shop away.....Nothing over RM20! :)


xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment