Monday 1 July 2013

Cozy in the rocket / La Cucina.

Hi blog! <3333333
We made a visit to Cozy In the Rocket / La Cucina located at Beach Street, just opposite Chinahouse but not direct opposite, in fact it is just right behind the famous Children On a Bicycle street art. It was not exactly like a 'I wanna try out this cafe!' mood but just that we were tired of cycling and we wanna settled down at somewhere with aircon lol. In fact, my sisters were already there, so just met them up. 

When me and my bf walked in the cafe, they didn't provide anything for us so we waited there. When the tauke so came, she told us that each of a person must order at least 1 item. (with no smiley face :/) So we just order lor, waited quite longgggg and when the food came, the portion is just goddamned small. -.- and it costs RM23 for my spaghetti carbonara with pork bacon. I think my bf's worst, his order was RM28 and the food was too salthy(bacons with organic rice that they claimed that it is the bestseller) and yet small portion LOL.
I guess it is a one-off cafe, never gonna visit it again. But I took an amount of photos so I have to blog about it lol.

How do you like my short hair? :)



Left to right :  Bacon Risotto RM28, Spaghetti carbonara with pork bacon RM23, Tiramisu cake RM18. 

Sisters. <3 








Chinahouse after for a dessert break. Tiramusu with overlays drawn by yours truly haha.



We drew this. It was exactly the scene when we were bicycling, the 2 girls are my sister and Lynn they were walking while me and my bf happily cycling. Hahhaha 

XX. Next post will be a fun one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment