Saturday 6 July 2013

Penang street art hunting + cycling!

Hi blog!!! So my blogging mood ALWAYS kicks in whenever it's midnight like now, 329am which explains the amount of pimples poping on my face. Sigh, I'm def not a morning person.

Well, I'm so excited to blog about this post!! *btw, all the pics down below I edited till very xin ku, so take your time and enjoy! lol* If you are not already know, my bf came down for a couple of days and I've already planned a bunch of activites for him, one of them is cycling + hunting mural arts! We were all hyped up cus we miss cycling so much! Haha. 

In fact he flew all the way here. LOL *superman*

When he first *landed*, I brought him to this roadside hawker stall. One thing he loves so much about the food here is its so cheap! He literally whispered to me : har, RM3 for laksa ah?! I was so amused by his reaction haha. He likes to rate the food after and its always gives 5/5 for the price lol! 

My fav steamboat of them all always goes to Zi Wei Yuan.*Oh god, this is such a torture for me to blog this, I'm so hungry..*



The next day ;
Started our day early in the morning and went to the island by ferry. My last ride was 1758464 years ago. I was so disappointed by the system. It hasn't changed a bit, everything still works in the 1980s way. MEH. But at least there's a nice view, not too bad afterall. 



Had a simple breakfast at kopitiam near Chew Jetty and the fun was about to begin! :D

Chew Jetty * 姓周桥;
*mind my super touristy pose lol*


I really like this shot!


I love this the most, so warmth and the drawing of this 2 old folks are so cute! :') I love seeing old couple, they are the cutest. 


And we finally rented our bicycle YAY SO HYPE! RM10/rent.



The recent added meows street arts were found everywhere.












Not all of the mural arts we took photo with cus it was quite troublesome.
We were so lucky I would say! On that day, it was a huge art event carried on at night and all the streets were blocked and there were no cars around and we cycled like a boss literally!! So fun!  


We cycled till 12ish noon and it was scotching hot and we decided to settle down at Cozy In the Rocket. and Chinahouse after. We continue to cycle at around 3pm, and I came back home with my skintone got darker by 1 shade. We were so exhausted at the end of the day. 

Our dinner/ supper - Joo Heng Tomyam mee! 
Bf was hooked on it ever since he tired, poor boy haha.

XX.
Continue next post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment