Tuesday 10 March 2015

10 / 3 / 2015


I will be going to an interview later 2pm. It is the first ever interiew I will have in my life. Kinda nervous and I'm now preparing materials for it and just hope for the best. 

LUCKS AND KISSES.

-
Update : It went quite smooth I will say. It's a logistics company. Except I didn't see it coming, I mean before the interview I actually need to ans a list of questions, serious questions like write an example letters and also ans double entry questions. >.< Everything is kinda abrupt but the lady actually said that my written English is good phew. The whole interview was almost 1 hour and she asked me all sort of questions. The down part is I foresee a lot of OT will be occur, and also working on alternative Saturdays. OT is fine but Saturdays!?! T.T My life......

Now that I can foresee I will really miss my student life. 

9 / 3 / 2015 is the date I'm back to my origin after 5 years staying in KL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment