Tuesday 25 June 2013

Goh Kaki.

Hi blog! 2 blog posts again, cus my blogging mood kicks in. 
Actually it was the same day but I just feel like blogging in a separate post. Visited Goh Kaki * 五角基 somewhere in Penang. It means hallway in hokkien and this phrase also been used in the olden days. Love the history behind Goh Kaki, it was once a place for the kids to play games therefore they have most of the childhood games in the cafe. The thing I love the most is there's a decoration on each table and guess what, it's a fighting fish 打架鱼, it was so 90s as I remember there was a people buying fighting fish and bet around, and I was sitting on a 'bangku' all the time. Good ol' vintage cafe, love it. :)   



Menu * 打架鱼













Spent the afternoon at this vintage cute cafe, taking photos, reading magazines and interesting history. Love afternoon like this! <33

On our way back, found a waterfall!!! I was so stocked therefore need to take some pics #girlsbeinggirls and things that u can't see in the picture is the sound of waterfalls, so refreshing! It's been awhile for me to be so near to the nature, I... just... don't wanna go back to reality. :( 

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment