Friday 25 January 2013

Antipodean for breakfast, yay!

Dear blog, school is busy as usual and I am feeling all drained and exhausted esp days like I've 9 hours classes and came back home, I collapsed. So that explainmy dead blog. :( 

Antipodean for big breakfast (YAY!) Second time coming there for breakfast, first time here, and we were so lucky to be seated just beside of our friend, Mun Yee and her friend haha. We then have breakfast tgt. :) The main purpose on this date is to hunt down Birkenstock for my boo. <3 I know right, this is the B that I owe him damn freaking long. :( Cus his size is out of stocks in every outlets, gurney, lot10 and bangsar, we went to this 3 outlets for so many times. Finally I found his size at Bangsar's outlet and immediately went there the day after to hunt down. :) 

Big breakfast at 3pm. yay!






My boo. :*

hehehehehe.




OOTD.
y'know I'm sucha sucker for cropped tops and high-waisted pants. And never thought of cropped top also can made this outfit looks so girly haha. 
Happy date! Happy him cus he finally got his B, I'm just happy to see him smiles. :) 
xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment