Sunday 3 March 2013

Happy CNY 2013.

Hello blog! 
It's finally me blogging about my very much outdated CNY post. So let the pics do the talking cus I kinda lazyyyy to elaborate, mostly eat, gamble, go to my grands house, meet up with cousins and relatives, sleep late, gamble, eat, hang out with friends, yuppp it was all the fun times spent with all the loved ones. That's why I really love cny. :D

 CNY goodies at my house.

Tuan Yuan Fan on the Chu Xi Ye. 

With my cousins and her Ted~ 


Cousins with all our names started with 吴妤 haha.


Chu1 OOTD.
With my dearest papa~

With the people who need no intro in my life~ lol

Gamble at my house round 1 *ting ting

Chu 2 - GO ALL RED.




With the lil cutiepie Kara~


Had our Behs family CNY pressie exchange cus we couldn't do it on X'mas last year and she was the MC, haha.
With the newly added family member, baby Conrad.

Chu3. - continue gamble, that's what I remember lol.

After dinner chilled at OldTown with the big family.
With my dearest aunt~

Skipped Chu4 cus I forgotten what I did. :s 
Chu5 / Vday. 
It supposed to be our 3rd year celebrating Vday tgt but it was the first Vday we couldn't celebrate tgt cus we were far apart. :( But I made him a very cute Vday card and he made one for me too, thanks to my mum for helping with the printer at 3am just to print some photos haha. <3 

Spent the entire Vday with ma jimuis~ A very happy date, all of the members were gathered together except CHEAH SIANG WEI. But we facetimed. It was very fun! So much laughters. 

Lunch @ Harvest In cafe.
The Twelve Cups after.






My Vday partner~ :S hahaha.

Chu6. Went to visit my dearest bestfriend and brought her to Strait Quay. OK, she doesn't even looks like she's at my age but I miss her! 


Family <3



Chu8, Bai Ti Gong. BACK IN KL :(((((( But got to meet my boo finally. His house was very crowded with people and that means = more gambling lol.
\

THIS is the main character of the night, SIO BAK!! I heard they said the whole pig cost like RM1.3k :O But it was damn fingerlicking good, I still rmb how good it was. YUMMMM

I lost track of which day of the CNY already.
A date with my babe Renie @ Nihonkai and her house after. Got to visit her very princessy room.


Doll up fun with her, curled my hair for the first time but it was epic fail cus I was so afraid of the curler thingy and my hair still looks straight after lol. Red lippy <3

With her human size teddy bear~ :O

The other day went out to MV with my boo, caught a CNY movie Hotel Deluxe.

Coco steamboat after as our post Vday dinner. 
I know right, no fine-dinning but I always complaint hungry after eating very expensive food with him and that's the reason I don't wanna go for fine dinning ( maybe once in a blue moon lor), I prefer buffet style. *glutton. Since I was really craving for good steamboat, we went for this and I miss Zi Wei Yuan.... :s It was almost same lvl as ZWY. The soup is very unique, most importantly look at the slices of meat. :9
With another person that need no intro in my life~ <3

Another day out with my aunts~ MV to walk around and visited to Tian Hou Gong.



The last day of CNY. Aunt's house was having a steambaot party and we had steamboat again(yay!). Thanks for having ME. :9 haha.


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment