Saturday 12 January 2013

Merry Christmas!

Blog about last year, sounds dramatic but actually it was only last month, the very last month of 2012. We all survived world end!!!! *applause lol, honestly I was quite bliv in the world's gonna end, it's just..... maybe not the right time yet. Ok, off topic gonna blog about what i've done in December since I did not went on vacation this last year. Basically just hung out with friends in howntown Penang cus everyone was home in Dec. 

X'mas eve. We sorta planned an impromptu X'mas gathering and we had a Christmas pressie exchange session. Everyone of us had to buy RM10 worth of pressie and as usual, the pressie turned out very.....yup. haha, but I took it quite serious so I bought 3 masks from thefaceshop and I received...... ya. haha, but of coz the companions and the fun that matters. 

Lunch/Teatime @ Deluxious. Good environment but food sucks. Wanted to go for the famous steambboat at first but it was close, badluck :(



She got my pressie :) BUT she just got back from Korea with tons of cheap masks -.-'''''''' so yeah, gave it to the wrong person lol.



The most epic face of weijia's. Pressie from zilyn with a very nice box (pic + person above) but the pressie inside is damn shitty hahaha. look at her face..... and look at the evil person's reaction from the mirror.
It's a damn aunty bag + a labbit hanging there hahahah.

Tea-time set which was a big dissapointment. 

Girls + pressies. :D




















Gurney to wander around....



Christmas day!!! Lunch with family at Black Canyon Restaurant. They serve huge variety of food but the main point is we went there because my mum has RM80 worth of vouchers from her Teacher's day gift. (gift nowadays is damn chio, last year she received sakae sushi vouchers, we even happier haha.) 
Her and vouchers, she was saying bye bye and acting  sad btw haha.

My holiday sleeping time was damn screwed see my face.... so damn chan.


Met with them again for awhile @ autocity.

To be honest I was so SO SO SO reluctant to be back to the city as I've not enough rest + still have a few friends have not meet up and my holiday ended just like this. Damn sad....... Can't wait for CNY like seriously!!!! But before CNY eve, ACCA just has to give a surprise for us by revealing our R E S U L T S. Fffff......
Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment