Saturday 21 January 2012

Happy Cny in advance!


Hi blog. Greetings! Happy Chinese New Year in advance! In sucha good mood now cus cny break has officially started! AND I'm back in Penang! Woots. After 6 hours of car journey than the usual 4 hours. :/ Terribly jam and my butt is so flat now. Finally have a reasonable excuse to escape from the books for a short while. In the meantime, a reasonable excuse to shop for new cloths. :b Cny is all about stuffing cny cookies in my mouth, reunion dinners & steamboat and meet up with the cousins & old friends. Not forgetting, angpaus and gambling. Woots, tell me what reasons should I not to love cny? 

Went to the 'lalaland' 2 days in row for the weekend. Saturday went with my dear besties. Sunday with my sis, bf and bf's sis. Yup, was indeed a tiring weekend.

TimeSquare.



Our personal shopping bags holder. :D Likeaboss. 

Owl necklace is love! 
Although I have them in necklace and earrings already but ya know, just can't get enough. Heeh.

Shopping haul!

Sunday's.



The Curve later at night. We always have this impromptu idea to dine at Ikea. 

Mooooooo. Just like his name Kyle. Forced to take this photo. haha.



Happy kid with her Ikea nomemrs.


Gonna miss this boy so much. :*

Just got my hair trimmed after 2 years. Yup, I didn't cut my hair for 2 years. They don't recommend me to dye my hair again so black roots, let it be~~~

My dream hair, utra-pretty beach wave. 

Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment