Tuesday 27 August 2013

DIY videos!!

Hi guys! so today I'm gonna show/share with you guys these DIYs videos I came across on YouTube. Some of them are really easy and make you wanna go : Let's DIY n o w! 

Firstly, this Cotton Candy Frap DIY. Hoooolyyyyyyy. If you watch Bether's videos constantly, you would know that she will often talk about this Cotton Candy Frap and how good it is, heard that it tastes just like COTTON CANDY. Wouldn't chu wanna take a sip on it???? The look already attracts me tbh. Too bad we can't get them in Malaysia but my sister once ordered, you just have to make a request to the barista at Starbucks and they will make for u. 

It looks like this :


..and this is the DIY video of it!
It looks easy to make and most importantly they look YUMMZ. If you guys wanna try it, why not DIY it!  ps: My sis once ordered and she said it tasted weirdly cus there's no ice-cream in it, well maybe they seldom got this kind of request?? Haha. So better if u can make it yourself rite!! I'm gonna make it if I've free time to do so. :D


DIY skull bracelets and friendship bracelet! from my MacBarbie07. She's so sweet and all her videos are not dull, I love her bloopers! :b and yes I always look forward to her new videos! :D


DIY Fishnet Swin Top from my another NEW FAV Cait Barker.
She's a Brandy Melville model. She has a sister and they aren't twins, like c'mon are you kidding me!! They look 100% alike. :O She has such a longgggg blonde hair and I LOVEEEEE that she has the Cali vibes and the way she dresses/ her ootd. Hipster is the word? She's just another California Girl that I wanna be!  


DIY Flower Crown WHEEEE. The tutorail is really quick and I love her purple hair. Wouldn't have the guts to dye it in my whole life. *sigh my basic life lolll.


DIY Brandy Melville Moon Phases Tank!!! You can also do it on the back of high-waisted shorts. It's so easy I coulnd't bliv it. :O


DIY Galaxy Shoes. Paint your dull vans into Galaxy Wonderlust. :D 

DIY Bow back top from Bethany again. :D


Alright I should just sign off and enjoy watching all the DIY video guys!! Now playing : NEW FAV from my all-time-fav MILEYYYYY. <333 This is so good you  guys should listen to it too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment