Tuesday 12 August 2014

My KL Lookbook!

Hello guys! It's been sometimes. Many things have happened, the good ones and the bad ones, and I'm abit down after Sg trip but ya'know life goes on.. Live it! Everyday strives for a better day!

Well, at least something exciting happened cus the other day I received a mail telling me that I will be featured on the KL Lookbook. 

Here is the link :
http://www.lipstiq.com/fashion/kl-lookbook-frauline-goh/ 

Thanks for the opportunity.
Honestly, my sentences got corrected a lot and I kinda felt like that is not ACTUALLY what wrote but yeah... :S The first picture proudly credited to my cousin when we were in Sg, he is one of the rare person who takes my OOTD shots so perfectly yet it only need like 5 shots to get it! How awesome is he, hahha. :D

Signing off now and I shall wait until I have mood to blog. Meh.

Meanwhile, DO VISIT MY BLOGSHOP
FACEBOOK : facebook.com/shopmintmarket
INSTAGRAM : @themintmarket

I'm currently working on my blogshop a lot so do visit!! Just launched a new arrivals and me and my sister kept everything from this batch. :D 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment