Thursday 18 September 2014

The joy in it.

just wanna share a thing that I recently enjoy doing it it is.... taking train lol. I'm blessed with having a bf to bring me to places even I don't own a car here. But I enjoy taking public transports recently mainly because I love seeing people walking pass-by, rushing their own errands, walking across the bridge to the other end, looking at the directory to find their way. Meanwhile, I just hope that the Malaysia has lesser crime rates & I will be enjoying more of it without having the thoughts of theft will be happening. 

I guess I found the joy in it after I've been to Sg and got impressed by their public transport services, it's so convenient and everything is well-structured. I would like to experience other big cities' and I think the feeling will be so great!

Next will be HK! A big city that I really wanna explore and check out, by saying it already made me so excited! I love people, I love hustle bustle, I love walking around exploring(although I might complaint haha)! 

And next will be backpack travel to China! This is it, I hope this one thing in my bucket lists comes true. I recently got fascinated by the some places in China especially Zhangjiajie, the beauty is in the eye of beholder, I've to go there and experience myself! Besides that, non other than Shanghai, despite people telling me how bad is the haze is over there lol. 

SAVE HARD and I will make it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment