Thursday 15 August 2013

Random random random.

Bonjour! Blogging on my bed doing face mask, my skin condition has turned so bad and I'm quite upset with it, any brand of moisturiser recommendation?? Suggest me @ my ask.fm pretty pwease. I guess partly is bcz of my screwed up sleeping routine. Always promised myself to sleep before 12 but ended up sleeping late. :( 

Oh ya and today I went to snip a few cm off my hair again, I wonder where is the guts coming from. I guess I'm just bored of my long hair, had them for a good 2 years, and also I feel like once you cut your hair, somehow there's such an urge to keep cutting and explore new hairstyle on yourself. Adventurous is the term. But big time I'm influenced by my all time fav Sg blogshop model, Francesca. :D My closed friends know that I'm fan girl-ing her. :D 

Hello to shorter and shorter hair length. Ps : excuse my bare face, brows only. 


Flattered! got featured by @malaysiafashionista today! :D Not a big deal but I'm doing what I love and when I got sucha TINY featured, I'm quite thrilled. Note to self, all the big achievement starts from little things. :)

Recently I got quite busy with my blogshop, *DO SUPPORT K. My blogshop basically sells what I would wear and more of my fashion sense & also what is trending now. Selling them at super reasonable price, I always ask myself whether I would buy the item at this price before setting it. Back to topic, got busy and missed few eps of Triumph in the Skies, just caught up the latest, I have to say that I dislike Fala,  her acting skills is damn poor, so geram by watching her part everytime. 

Ending my random post with this #OOTD. I keep one for myself too cus it's easy to match with anything, even just a simple shorts and you're good to go! :) 

Goodnight! XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment