Thursday 22 August 2013

Hair again?!

My ombre hair.

Hello! Finally blogging on a daylight?! Haha, I'm supa bored in my room now. House is so empty, I shall write smth to cure my boredom. Bf just went back and I'm already missing him! :( Anyway, ask me on my ask.fm anything under the sun.  

Meanwhile, head to my blogshop ***FLUFFYPONYY*** for some special discount of the week!! Most of the items are selling fast, and there's discount for some item, so make sure you check out the REAL DEAL! :D

Ok, I have some pictures of my longgggg hair to my current short hair. Just bored and browsing through my old photos and gonna share them out here.

This was last year my bf's bday! My hair was at the longest length, looks like Vietnamese girl, haha.



This was a photoshoot I did for my friend. When I was 18. Sigh, time flies.... 
My fav shot!
My healthy long hair. Did not went for rebonding or hair treatment in my life. I'm blessed with soft and super straight hair, thank you genes! 



I love my jet black hair back sometimes ago.
I had ombre hair before, and dyed it black after. I love jet black hair! But my short hair currently can't pull off jet black, so I had to dye it into brown.

The amount I snipped off.





And then here comes the shortest. 




The end. Abrupt ending and I shall blog about smth intresting next time! Any suggestion?? 

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment