Friday 14 December 2012

12.12.12

Bonjour blog! It was 12.12.12 - a day in town with le sister! The very first time we hung out together in town and also her first time, she was so fresh with everything haha. We took a cab down, settled our lunch @ 10 Hutong then started our shopping madness in H&M, finally shopping with my best shopping partner. :) Overall, we walked 100000000 steps from Pav - H&M -Pav - Sg Wang - Pav. I was BEYOND TIRED and dead in the end of the day. KO. 

Pavilion never fails to amze me with its X'mas deco. :)





@ Fahrenheit88






@ H&M
this is the 121212 012.JPG lol
Her very chio skull top.
I'm so in love with this leather vest!!!! SWAGGG.
I wanted to buy it and once again got stopped by this gal beside me *ughhhhh rolleyes* she will start to asking me question like : when r u gonna wear, where u wanna wear to, you will wear meh?! I of coz have my very own ans like : you see wear already whole outfit so diff, so chio I must buy! Now leather is the trend its a must-have!! She will be like : everytime u also say like this in the end also let the stuff hibernates in closet and start listing some examples until I cannot stand her. Afterall she's not my best shopping partner loljk.

People keep asking that are we twins, do we even look alike!!! Not really, maybe some of our actions but people who are close to us can differentiate well. :) 
Dinner time @ Watami!!!! 
It was our first time dinning in this jap restaurant and I wanna give thumbs up to it, another place to eat authentic jap food. Their choice is lesser, price is slightly higher than Sushi Zanmai but it is GOOD! The service also not bad but  their waiters seems a bit overly attached, too enthu haha.

Tenponyaki, very nice!! Combination of beef, eggs and some vege with mayo and mustard sauce.


 OOTD on me: crochet top from cotton on, gifted turquoise shorts, galaxy bag from bazaar, highcut kicks from h&m.
OOTD on my sis: skull top from h&m, my high waist skirts h&m, leopard flats from cotton on.
AOTD spike bracelet & peace bracelet from my blogshop - FLUFFYPONYY.
An early wish to everyone a Merry Merry Christmas! :)

XX.

ps : going Melacca this weekend I CANNOT WAIT to stuff myself with some good street food. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment