Thursday 13 December 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Hello blog!!!!!!! I've missed this space, finally a proper update and I wanna scream out loud that dog days are over!!!! Well, been a very very stressful and tough month and finally it's over, don't wanna talk about it just hoping everything went well, all I need is P A S S. 

11 Dec 2012 - It's our 2nd Anniversary. 
We have been together for 2 years. :O Ikr, I couldn't bliv myself too as time flies. I've been waiting for this day. :)  He is like my soulmate, my bestfriend and my boyfriend. Well, I still hate him sometimes cus our thoughts are very different, yet we can forgive and forget and learn to love each other more. Thanks for loving me. <3  

 Loving you forever, can't be wrong.

We started our day quite late like 3pm, settled down at The Redbean Bags @ Publika, Solaris Dutamas.



This is the B O M B! Bf said that ones who doesn't love Salmon will love eating this. So true! I don't like raw food like Salmon (but it's smoked luckily). The whole combination of Salmon, scramble eggs and a lot of avocados, YUMZ.  

 They gave a big-sized prawns, big-sized scallops and the speghetti is so creamy!!

NOMNOMTWIME.

 clean up your saliva pls......
:) washroom also so cute!! 


BEWARE of tons of my selca pics, can't help cus I was using g12, cannot behave......




Denim couple of the day.

Next - The Bee for The Last Polka. NYUMMMMM! 
We picked nutella ice-cream. I mean who doesn't love nutella?! It tasted really nutella-y(you don't say?) but I guess I won't go for second time cus is bloody expensive. RM10 for this........... and is really small(100 ml) can finish it in 5 mins. :( so sadz.




Wandering around before we face the terrible jam back to Bandar Sunway. Seriously TERRIBLE JAM, really really hate kl jam. 







.....for Beauty & the Beast The Musical @ Sunway Lagoon. Our annual musical show since they always have privilege for Sunway students heheheh. (It's only 23bucks per tix) I must say their performance is really gettin' better and better!! Some of their songs are quite up-to-date and won't be so old and dull with only the Disney's songs. They even got Oppa gangnam and I'm sexy and I know it, damn hilarious!! Thumbs upppp.  









OOTD took it before we headed out @ bf's place. 
light denim outer from the bf, he bought it at Bugis Street Sg, Neon dress from cotton on, clutch from blogshop. 

XX.

ps : new banner gonna be up soon and I will update more often since its holiday - more outings - more reason to blog haha. lol just stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment