Wednesday 31 October 2012

November :/


My best shot during my day spent walking around Penang with my family. :D


Hi blog! Happy Halloween!
 Well, It reminds me November is here fml. November is the month that I really hope it passes fast. :/ Cus all I know is it will be a busy&nerdy month cus December is our finals(!!!!!).

Well, I'm in my hometown for almost 2 weeks and all I do is stay home and rot. I wanted to blog so badly cus I got nothing to do beside bumming around but it takes 10mins to uplaod a photo, so I just give up. :(

Tmr I will be going back to KL and I've so much to do that it scares me. :O and also have to remember myself to study!!! I've been slacking and even I got nothing to do at home, I won't study fml. Very troublesome self.

OK IMMA GONNA STUDY MY ASS OFF WHEN I GET BACK and after settling all my stuffs. It haunts me when I know that finals is coming :(

I shall continue packing, clean up my books which covered by a thick layer of dust :/ and start to tidy up my mood.

MEANWHILE, shop at FLUFFYPONYY my blogshop ya'll~ tq.


No comments:

Post a Comment