Wednesday 1 April 2015

DEC2014 : Roadtrip to Sekinchan!


Hey'all, I am just gonna blog about this roadtrip! I know it was sometimes ago but I wanna keep this post as a memory so that I can read back.












11/12/2014, it marked our 4th year together. We planned something fun and thinking why not a road trip to somewhere not so far away from KL, Sekinchan! Since I've never been there before and kinda wanna witness the paddy fields that was in golden-yellow colour that time, it was always fun while you were searching more info about the place that you ganna visit soon! 

 It was an almost 2 hours journey. We stopped by for lunch at a seafood restaurant which I've forgotten what it called but there's a row of seafood restaurants village, we went into one of them.
We had shark soup which is there 招牌菜 and others normal dishes.

After that off we headed to the paddy field! It was my first time seeing a big field of paddy field and it was sucha good time, enjoying the breeze and a view like this. We just parked our car aside and chill.
I have a short VLOG I made from scratch. so enjoy! 


It was a quick & fun roadtrip, we enjoyed and had a good time tgt!

No comments:

Post a Comment