Sunday 18 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day xx

Happy Mother's Day to my one & only! I love you no matter what. Although sometimes I drive you crazy but I still love you, no matter what. My bestfriend, my shopping buddy & my irregular mum. <3





            Went to have Mother's Day dinner with mum side big family. The dishes weren't too remarkable so yeaaaa.
 

                         

                        

                  
                 My wai gong! He's so strong and healthy, still be able to drive and walk around even he's already 90 years old. <3
               
               My dearest wai po <3
              

     It was great that I'm able to spend this year's Mother's Day with my mum and both of my grandmothers. And glad that they love our presents! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the great mums out there! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment