Thursday 12 December 2013

The Good Batch // +Wondermilk


"No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperatrely fighting for theirs."

One of those days that I really would like to enjoy a good breakfast, don't mind having it in the morning or afternoon. So, I decided to check out this pretty new cafe ; The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown with Renie. Looked through the photos I got from instagram location tags, they seem not bad and appetising, I was already deciding what to order. Once we settled down, I ordered Hangover Mess (pic below) they look pretty good for picture but I've to say that the food is nothing too remarkable and impressive, it's a NO for me, :/ I even didn't finish up the portion although I was starving, mainly too salty. 





We headed to +Wondermilk located the next door to chill a little. I like the whole ambiance over there, suitable for a little gathering/chit-chat over cupcakes &coffee.
Got 4 cupcakes, each for myself, Renie and my sister who is fighting her exam at that time. 





What I wore that day. 


Xx.

Spare some time to read this ( http://zakariasmini.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/a-week-in-the-malaysian-hell/#comments ) that I had came across on Facebook. Something to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment