Wednesday 7 August 2013

FLUFFYPONYY!

Hi blog! 
Finally some update and Imma announce that I'm launching NEW ARRIVALS on my blogshop, FLUFFYPONYY. *hooray* Ikr, after a long hiatus, but better late than never right. Be sure to have a look girls! 

I'm bringing in clothes and pretty necklaces this time to create a complete look and outfit for outings! :D  Y'know I looooove pairing outfits, and I'm just doing what I love. :) Fluffyponyy has dress / leggings / off-shoulders top that suitable for occasions like go out for a date or maybe hang out with friends or going to collage.   
I'm having my sister to model for this collection this time and I'm the photographer, hehe. Cus I put high hopes on doing particular things and only myself will know what I want. Tell me if you like the photos! :D


 






   

This skater dress is an easy-go outfit suitable for outings with friends/sisters/bffs, you will definitely look young & chic, at the same time stay in line for what is trending now! The whole outfit will looks cuter by adding accessories! Y'all know accessories is so important to complete an outfit look, this cute lil spiky neon necklace, also available in our blogshop! As Topshop is selling at a more expensive price, you are able to buy it here. :)

Check out off-shoulders top and others! Selling at affordable prices and be quick! cus I only have limited amount of them.


See you there!
 XX.

ps: changed my blog banner, do you like it? :D Will blog about it!

1 comment:

  1. love your new header! new follower here!hope to see more update on your blog!

    ReplyDelete