Saturday 17 November 2012

Madeleine Cafe @ Sunway University.

Hello blog! It's a Saturday and I just ended my 8 hours of classes since 8 in the morning. yes, on a saturday. Life....... Well, real hell is coming on Monday, 3 days of law edc, I can imagine how miserable I will be stucking in the lecture hall, 7 hours a day listening to boring contract law blahh..... 

Gonna blog about lunch date with cousins @ Madeleine Cafe. Have not been stepping out from my room/school/sunwaypyramid for 2 weeks and more so only blog about a cafe in my college. Decided to give a try although we passed-by everyday lol. 'They said' they have the best macaroons but I think is average cus I don't really know how to rate a macaroon? lol. Not too sweet I would say but I like Chocolate World's.




With sis, although we in the same uni but diff courses and we all are so busy with crazy timetables and stuffs. So we met up that day!

Pasta was good! :)



When there's macaroons............... *TAKE PICTURE!!* 

Vanilla * Rsaperry * Choco I love my vanilla's well I love everything in vanilla. 

So a pimple decided to appear right on my cheek.
Some random photos from my camera too cus I brought my camera out.
@ sushi zanmai.




XX.
CAN'T WAIT ALL THESE END FOR GOOD. goodluck to me self. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment