Friday 19 October 2012

Bf's BIG 20 celebration.

Bonjour blog! 
It's a rainy night, so good to sleep in but my blogging mood kicks in so today Imma gonna blog about the bf's BIG 20 celebration. 

We wanted to start our day early but as usual, we can't make it lol and also we went lost, spent 2 hours in finding the place, with GPS. :( GPS brought us to Setapak wtf -.-. Forget about it, we had a really hearty brunch (luckily we didn't lose hope? Haha)

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie.
MacaroooOoooOoOooons.

Seafood pasta.
I must say their pasta is really good but in small portion. :(

The birthday boy ^^
The main reason I brought him here cus he loves desserts/sweet stuffs as much as he loves me(omg thick face). No but seriously yes......
The rectangle-shaped bread(i know my description very bad hahaha) is so yummy cus there got hidden cheese inside!! and some UFO look-alike that bf picked. :/
Needless to say, this will be his lil birthday gift.




Awww birthday boy is wishing. :)
Btw after that he said he wanted to wish again cus he was too panic about the candle hahaha.

Next stop - Lot10
We went for Birkenstock. AS USUAL, dissappointment again, like seriously we went for the 138243435 times either no more size or no moe colour WTF BOOO.

H&M then. I must say I put SO MUCH hope in h&m and vvvvvvery excited to go thr already but once I reach.... men section - dissappointed. ladies? SO SO ONLY. I think part of the cloths already saw them at Sg's h&m and others all knitted wear. But was kinda excited to see Lana Del Rey's collection like zomg iloveher fan girl mode on. :D



Will be mising my longggggg hair once I cut. I couldn't stand the frizzy ends anymore.

After that, we went for dinner. YES, at 4ish cus he need to be home early. We only had our brunch 2hours ago and we were having our dinner at 4ish. We went for Nando's cus it was actually his first time eating Nando's!!!! hahaha. Birthday boy's pick. 
 We kinda KO, TOO FULLLLLL hahhaa.





After that will be us stucking in the terrible jam for 2 hours plus and the end. (what's new with federal jam -.-!!!)
That's all, I hope that my boy enjoyed the day and I'm surely he enjoyed. Although didn't bought the stupid shoes -.- and u sacrified a movie for me to shop at h&m......tq and luv u!! ^^ Oh and one of the reasons I was very happy cus I was wearing turquoise and literally turquoise-fied myself that day. ^^

happy 20th.
XX.




No comments:

Post a Comment