Sunday 22 July 2012

Batman!

Hi blog.
It's a Sunday night and I have the urge to blog instead of doing what I should be doing. Brought my camie out for last Friday outing, so I have photos to blog, edited them all in the same filter and it turned out very nice and I can't wait to blog!! lol.

colour blocking. It is what I'm into lately.
tangerine x pacific blue x black ; crochet. 
 As we ran out of idea what to have for lunch.... 

3 of us coincidentally wearing colour pants!!! 
No actually -.-, I forced my sis to wear long pants tgt cus Paradigm is so cold!! A freezer mall. It is a coincidence for the bf. :3

Oh ya, went to watch Batman TDKR
Walaooo, damn long lo, 3 hours. Butt damn pain and flat already.... 
I didn't know Batman movie can be so violence, super terrified by all the guns and terrorists cus Avengers, Spiderman are like fighting with some bad guy which is not very realistic, this is like a real war. I can really imagine how if a country attacked by all these terrorists, so scary..  
maroon x pacific blue x mint green
I'm like the shortest wtf.

Meet Fresh for some drinks after...

Lovely sister....

 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. This is shoooo qute :3 
I cannot wait for a second to set it as my lockscreen, mouth so small hahahha. The conversation btw us was quite siao something like : I'm gonna set this pic as my lockscreen so cute :3 !!! Him : -.- pls la u -.- what the hell......... btw I like that moment cus my mouth full of grass jelly. Then I burst into laughters... like kid only!!

So good to have my sis to help to take pic of us everytime we hang out tgt. ^^
Pwetty nails of mine. So pro, want it to be neon but ended up bought yellow. ^^
'' Doesn't matter where, it's always a good time'' ^^ 

Xx. 
Actually I'm damn lazy to blog about Sg already... So many photos and it was like almost a month ago. Will blog not soon wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment