Monday 24 June 2013

Big Ben breakfast.

Hi blog! 
So it was Sunday, the only day I could spend time with my parents, <3. We headed to the island and I suggested going for a good english breakfast and immediately thought of Big Ben breakfast cause I vividly remember seeing my friend posted it on insta.Thanks to location tag, I got to find the place and it actually is a foodcourt sorta place and it was crowded with people on a Sunday morning. We ordered the Big Ben breakfast obviously and Set A, and guess what? WE WAITED FOR AN HOUR. -.- I didn't expect it to be so long. 



Big Ben breakfast * Set A.







It looks kinda meh but honestly it really taste really healthy as lesser oil has used to cook the breakfast, some random aunty told us. 



It was overall okay, I wouldn't wanna go for the second time cus the waiting part was too ridiculously long.


Hello my new Converse sneakers!
 First pair ever cus I'm always a ballerina flats person. Now that I've 2 pairs of good footwear, I shouldn't complain about the pain. Hehe. Comfyness >>>> 

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment