Tuesday 19 March 2013

DEMI LOVATO, this Friday!! ❤

Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!! I honestly cannot wait any longer to see Demi Lovato at Twins Tower @live 2013 this Friday. I love her! I mean her voice is so powerful and she's only at my age and she already is a judge on X factor, truly amazing!!

Remember the younger days that we all owned a Sony Ericsson phone and I've one too and I had saved like 2 videos of hers, 'La la land' & 'This is me'. Keep singing and recording my own voice and hoping to sing like her. These memories make me wanna see her more in person! Is like I finally can see her after listening to her songs since young. Well, hoping that I would be able to stand in front and see a 'bigger' her that day.

Can't wait for pt to be over and everything will be good! In fact, I can't wait March to be over, never felt so down before in my life. April, come faster!! I foresee April will be good!

I guess everyone will be going Twins Tower @live for Kpop stars but definitely not me. Demi all the way~ I THINK I'D HAVE A HEART ATTACK~ #onreplay

No comments:

Post a Comment