Tuesday 23 September 2014

Thankful for them!

22nd birthday had just passed not long ago ; 13/9. Thankful for people who still pamper me, I felt like a little girl once again. 

Well, bf pampered me the most! You know how much I love buying clothes/shopping! But recently I've promised myself that I've to save up!!! Well, it's quite heartache when you came to realize that you can actually save that much if stop shopping. So yeah...

TTR is my recent fav online store, I swear I spent more time browsing their site than facebook lol! Everytime I was eyeing on items, I will lose the urge of buying them after converting to RM lol. Since it's my birthday, he said he will pay for my shopping! If you're same as me, you can already FEEL my excitement!! Hahaha. 

Receiving happy parcel a few days late and once I see the packaging, so cute and its mint in colour!! Btw, round of applause given to him cause he did everything from the ordering part to keying-in free shipping code. *pats on his back* 

On my birthdate, we went to celebrate and I will blog it on a seperate post, came home late and at that time, I already had my make-up removed, ready for bed. He suddenly poped out a big surprise for me!!!! I was totally not aware of it!!! 
Hence lips on my face hahaha.
I knew it was a ukulele!!! It is something that I always wanted to learn and supposed that my dad will buy it for me but we kept on postponing, and then he surprised me with it!!!! :')

He's always the sweet one, aware of what I like, what I've told him. :') So ever grateful to have him. Not just in terms of gifts, he always got my back and confort  me when I'm on the downside of the roller-coaster ride. I came to realize I've surprises every year on my birthday since 19! Thank you for being so sweet and loving. 有你真好。:) It doesn't matter about the value of the presents, it is the thought that counts.


And also Amy, his mum bought me a present, a watch, so thoughtful of hers! She is so cute, kept on worrying whether I will like it or not. Of coz I love it!! And it's so sweet of her. :) 

A tote from the sissy. Because my everyday tote just broke, honestly it was quite sad cus I just owned it a few months ago. :( Thankful for it!  My another half that share so many rants and laughters tgt with me. Without my sister, I wouldn't be ME, she brings the best outta me and also knows my jokes so well. Hehe. Thanks to my mum for giving me a life-time partner and I wouldn't be feeling so lonely and always stay accompanied. 

A little disappointed that I couldn't celebrate with my parents. But it's ok, always a late better than never. Mwah! 

And also my 假闺蜜! We had a small celebration over beers and cakes earlier. Everytime we gather, it's always lotsa laughters! It makes me forget about the worries and sorrows for a short while. Cheers for many more years of laughters and friendship! :)

Thanks for the good memories! xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment