Saturday 5 January 2013

5201314.

Hi blog! A quick update about today! I just came back from today's date with him and I'm updating it now already! Blogger app has made me so into blogging nowadays haha.

The main reason i'm blogging because today has a very special date itself, 2013.1.4 with the (5) in front will complete it to 5201314. Which in Chinese means that I love you forever. <3 We went for a movie Life Of Pi and dinner at Watami(again!) @ Paradigm. Watami is obviously my new fav place to have jap food. Tonpeiyaki and chicken katzu don again! This time is to intro Watami to the bf and he likes it! :) The movie is worth watching! Even the bf wiling to watch it second time with me. Now I'm wondering how is the lil boy acts in the whole movie with only his imaginary. This is sick! I mean there's no tiger and everything's computerized yet he still can acts professionally. Salute!

Alright! Let the pics do the talking and have a great 1st weekend of 2013! :) x











YUMMMY TONPEIYAKI! Provided you're a beef lover. :)



started wearing normal lens instead of the coloured ones. :)








insta : fraulinegoh.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment