Wednesday 31 December 2014

HONG KONG | Day 2 - MONGKOK, CAUSEWAYBAY, TSIM SHA TSUI

17Dec • Day 2 - Rise&Shine!

The second day is the day that we visited all the famous places in HK. As seen on the title, we been to MK, CSB and TST in a day, wooots, let's start!


Firstly, we had our brunch at the oh-so-famous Australia Dairy Co. A few of my friends already told me that the staffs are quite hmmm one-of-a-kind so we actually had in mind that what we gonna order. Despite the queue was long but the waiting time is short. 

Australia Dairy Co @ Parkers Street, Jordan. 
(Exit C2 of Jordan MTR station)


We ordered the morning set HKD$28 - the 'legendary' Scrambled Egg Sandwich, Macaroni soup with ham and a cup of  tea/coffee. We had it 3 sets, added on the 炖奶 Steamed Milk desserts.
I love the Scrambled Egg Sandwich, it might look normal but that's a something special about it, maybe more of a hongkong-ish style breakfast. Macaroni is nothing to shoutout and the 炖奶 is quite good, not too milky. Well if you're like me, a person who love full cream milky stuffs, I will suggest you to try Yee Sun's 炖奶!! (will blog about it on my Macau post.)





>>>>> MONG KOK.
We were just roaming around and hunting for good HK street food, the whole trip is pretty much about hunting food :P We did zero shopping this time because of time-constraint but what nice about HK is their food rite! and I seriously missin' them! We tried our best to try each of it. #foodiefamily 

After that, we walked to Ladies street which is pretty much like our Petaling street. 


My grey hues #ootd 




Some not-so-ready candid shots.




>>> 女人街

鸡蛋仔 , so bummed that I missed out the cold noodles!!! :( 

Wearing 3 layers in total makes me look so chubby. But heard that temperature went up and sunny day after we left HK. 
Nonetheless, I miss the cold weather!  


Hello dad! 

Tea-time @  金华冰厅 Kam Wah, Mong Kok located at Bute Street, Prince Edward which is famous for their buns 菠萝包. We had our own sweet time over there after walking for whole morning, finally found a place to sit haha.
I find that their french toast is quite nice too! Not forgetting their 奶茶.

Spot the 大招牌 哈哈




Next stop, we met our friend, Chankei at Causewaybay 铜锣湾 and begins to explore Causewaybay! I love it there! Everywhere has Christmas vibe and pretty decorations! She brought us to have some HK street food and all we did we're just hang around. :D

Santa hat on Times Sqaure. 


Everywhere's so crownded and I love it! (But not when it is hot...)





I would say I miss standing beside the road having these street food the most!! 


冷天来热豆浆 hmmmm..




Had our ting ting tram // 叮叮车 experience too! :D

Next >>> 蘭桂坊
Bet no one doesn't know about this place, besides it is famous for rows of bars, it is also a potential place to witness the making of TVB drama. We did heard a loud 'BANG' and saw TVB van outside somewhere, but no luck on spotting stars! 


I could definitely imagine how packed it is on Christmas or New Year countdown. 

1881's Christmas decorations wins my heart!!! Hou festive ah~~ 

Night time we were at the Avenue of Stars 星光大道. 
The city view is too mesmerizing I can't even!!!
Just sitting at the bench chilling with a view like this in front of me. At that time I was too cold to even walk along the street of fame. 








Next day 3 : Disneyland! 
And today is last day of 2014, have a fun night countdown and 2015, PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment