Thursday 12 September 2013

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie date!

Heyho!
 It's my first post on Sept. September! My fav month of all, (...and maybe December too.) People always quote ''wakes me up when September ends'' pffft not for me, I loveeee September, Sept is where the Virgos rules! and also maaa birthday month. Heheh. Tmr's my birthday already, *13th Sept* Reality hasn't really hits me yet, I've so much to prepare for my mini 21st birthday poolside party. My first time helding a party! S t r e s s. I've been bugging my close friends/family a lot about my birthday, so much preparation and I'm kinda nervous yet EXCITED at the same time. The most important is....I'm turning 21. :O

Meanwhile gonna blog about lunch date some time back with the Engs. Only my bf and his sister made it, it was a fun one! :) I would say having meal over Levain is always a safe choice, no disappointments and there are lotsa desserts & pastries, I mean who doesn't like all these, hehe. My first time here was his 20th birthday. *waoo, we both look diff 1 year ago, haha.* (..and I'm turning 21 tmr. time flies!!!!!!)

MacaroOoooOoooOoOooons. RM20 for this if I'm not mistaken.
Matcha x.

They have the best spaghetti, this is the recommanded one. Forget the name but I rmb there's a star * on the menu or smth. Haha.
Some other pastries, I loveee their pastries!! :9

Little miss Jane <3333

Desserts corner. Zomg how to resist. :O
 <3
Pictures time aka my OOTD. 
I really like my mint skater dress cus it has daisies details on it. <333333 Will post a close up the next time! 
Definitely looks like a drawf standing beside her, wish I'm 170 too!


XX.
13th Sept :DDDDDDDDDDDDD gah I having mixed-feelings. 21 wohooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment