Tuesday 17 September 2013

1000 days @ Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Hotel, KL.

Hello blog! 
Blogging about having desserts at Thirty8, Grand Hyatt KL with K to celebrate our 1000th day together. Still remember back on the 100th day, he surprised me a heart-shaped chocolate, and now it's the 1000th day, we are still remain the same. :) Time does flies but we also learnt a lot from each others, compromise each others. Of course we do have minor fights cus we are humans(??!) but the most important thing is to forgive and forget, focus more on how much you love the person but not influenced by some small issues. So yah, back to the date. It was my suggestion to visit here for desserts cus I know that he loves sweet stuffs and I'm gonna treat him. He was so happy, haha! Ok, let the pictures do the talking :


Most of my photos are taken by great photographer a.k.a him, I swear his photography skills has improved a lot since his gf is so fishy, opps! 





The significant view from 38th floor of Grand Hyatt Hotel. - Twins Tower. 

Waiter was presenting the THIRTY8 Significate cake. 
Pouring godness caramel into the chocolate pudding, with banana ice-cream aside with the dramatic effect of the dried ice, haha. The presentation was very impressive tho. :)


Straight from the Oven Chocolate Lava Cake. 
This tasted SUPERB, personally love this the most!! Choco lava cake topped with vanilla anglaise, with a scope of Rasperry sorbet aside. If I had a chance to go back, surely gonna order this again cus it tasted so yummzz, JENGG. Loveeeee chocolate lava cake. <33 

A cup of  hot latte to accompany the 2 desserts of the day.

Excuse the ugly side of the cake, just wanna show how does it looks like inside, molten lava chocolate. 

The washroom has the best lighting for selca. Photos below has zero filter / edit / meituxiuxiu. Woahh, magical lightening I like! hehee.


Top from my humble blogshop FLUFFYPONYY


Typical Grand Hyatt staircase shot with not-so-typical pose. 
It was real candid!

With my annoying bf, the one that I spent 1000 days together with.
Wheee, so happy to have him to share every happy, not-so-happy, tough moments together. 

Had a short stroll at KLCC park before we headed home. :)

XX.
Can't wait to blog about my 21st!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment