Saturday 13 July 2013

Weekly Update.

Holla its weekly update! so I just finished this HK drama, A Change Of Heart 好心作怪, and I am so hooked on Bosco Wong all over again. <3 <3 <3 Why is he so charming!! <333

Antipodean date with my babe Renie after awhile~ So excited and we chattered for 4 hours. Brought her to Antipodean and we both shared a big breakfast, cus for the record I didn't finished a plate before myself, the portion is huge. Let the pics do the talking :


Big Breakfast * Mochacino.



Casual OOTD.


Finally got my hands on Matcha Kit Kat all the way from Japan. All credits to Renie, tqqqqq! <3

The other day caught Despicable Me 3D with bf, finally a date after almost a month or more. Agnes is too cute, and I kept awwww-ing at Agnes, how adorable is she! I wanna rewatch!! I still rmb I rewatched Agnes's part on DM1 for so many times cus she's too cute *IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!* hehehe.

Shameless selfiesssss bwahaha.







Had Coco steamboat yesterday and it's my fav steamboat over here in KL. Honestly I don't really like gng for steamboat here like Tasty Pot, Yuan or others, nothing special for the soup base and I guess ppl just go for the buffet. Coco has very unique soup base and also slices of 花肉 <333 


Bf's mum birthday the other day and joined his family for dinner @ Unique Restaurant. His mum's birthday is on 7/11 while my mum's on the next day 7/12, how coincidence! hehe.

I didn't know this mighty lobster can costs RM600. :O *jakun*


Cheese baked Escargots.
Smoked duck.




XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment