Thursday 18 July 2013

TOPSHOP MALAYSIA : Style Spot. *VOTE ME* -EDITED-

Holla guys! I need your love.
I got style spotted by Jane Chuck & Joseph Germani at my uni (Sunway Uni) today!

So Topshop Malaysia just announced that by voting this image, the vote will only be counted. 

1. 'LIKE' TOPSHOP Malaysia facebook page.
2. Click into this link that leads you to the voting apps on fb. (https://www.facebook.com/topshopmalaysia/app_114863375309543 ) 
3. VOTE FOR ****FRAULINE GOH**** :D 




TQ A MILLION TIMES! <3333
ps : I am so happy to know that my mum is so dedicated and supportive, she literally got so much more excited than me and bug her friends to vote for me! Ahhhh I love you mama. :*

pps : To whoever who helped me share it out/ vote for me, I really thank you cus me myself knows how annoying it is to got poped on fb and *like* stuff like this, totally understood haha. Well, some times you need competition like this and realized WHO ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDS and who are not, rite?   

My OOTD.

On Facebook : 


And met Jane Chuck the blogger. She's so pretty! Selca taken by her :D

Joseph Germani too, Malaysia's youtube-er. He was supposed to take our OOTDs and I was saying that my background was too unglam and Jane Chuck was like ya lor ya lor haha. They are totally just like anyone of us, very friendly. Anyway, hello!

BTS : Explaining to me about the form after got style spotted! *.*
BTS : (also very pretty!!)

While waiting for them, we met up and chill a lil. 
It was so weird to dress all up in my uni lor and before that I've 8am class and I looked like a complete zombie. z.z
Have fun on ur Europe trip! <333




XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment